iCloud is an Apple service that is commonly used by Apple devices. iCloud has lots of features and functions and allows a lot to do. iOS and Mac users use it to back up their documents, photos, videos, and other files, access calendars, store contacts, and even for mailing. Same as other email clients you can send emails through iCloud and receive. Since it is an Apple service, many users think they can’t access their iCloud emails on any other platforms. You can use iCloud anywhere whether you’ve your iPhone, iPad, or Mac with you. Here is how to access and reply to your iCloud emails from anywhere with any device.
How to access your iCloud emails on any device with a web browser
All you need your iCloud account’s login details if you’ve, you can open and reply to your iCloud emails whenever you want. It doesn’t matter which system you’re using and with which operating system. It should only have any prime browser installed. Here is how can you do so.
1. Turn on the system you currently have.
2. And, launch a browser in it.
3. Click on the URL bar and type in “www.icloud.com” into it.
4. Press ‘Enter’. The iCloud login page will open on your device screen.
5. In the first field, type in your iCloud account’s username.
6. In next, enter your iCloud account password.
7. Click the ‘Arrow’ icon to proceed. If you don’t have set up two-factor authentication for logging in, then your iCloud logged in successfully.
Note: If you’ve enabled two-factor authentication for signing in to your iCloud then, then you’ll be asked to provide the verification code. You’ll receive this 6-digit verification code on your iPhone or iPad, check your device.
8. Type in the 6-digits verification code you found in your device to proceed to login.
9. Now, a small “Trust this browser?” pop up appears on the screen. Read the information carefully given in the pop-up and select an option. If you’re signing in to your account with someone other’s system or a public device, then you should click ‘Don’t Trust’ button. Clicking the ‘Trust’ button means you’re familiar with the device and do not want to provide the verification code every time while logging in to your iCloud account. You can also click ‘Not Now’ option if you’re confused about your decision.
10. After selecting an option, you’ll land on the next page, click on the ‘Mail’ icon.
Your iCloud emails are on the screen, check the emails you received and reply to those you want.
How to access your iCloud emails on Windows device
On Windows 10, you can easily access your iCloud account. Windows 10’s Calendars and Mail apps are fully compatible with the iCloud account. Right from the app you can access your email, see your reminders, as well as appointments. First, you’ll have to add your iCloud account to your Windows device. To do so, follow these steps.
1. Type in ‘Settings’ into the Windows search box.
2. Click on ‘Settings’ under Best match section. This opens the Windows settings interface on the screen.
3. Open the ‘Accounts’ section.
4. In the left menu, click on ‘Email & app accounts’ under Accounts.
5. Click ‘Add an account’ option. A dialog box should now pop up on the screen with several account types.
6. Click on ‘iCloud.’
7. In the first field, type in your iCloud account’s username.
8. Then go to the password field and enter your iCloud account password.
9. Click ‘Sign in’ to proceed. This will add your iCloud account to your Windows 10 system.
10. Now, again access the Windows search box and type ‘Mail’ into it.
11. Click on ‘Mail’ under Best match section.
Windows Mail app will now open with your iCloud emails. Check and reply to the emails you want.
Alexa Thomson is an security expert who has worked with leading antivirus software companies. Owing to her expertise in security, finance, accountancy, and technology, her blogs have been published in leading magazines and platforms. Her favorite antivirus software writings come for webroot support number.